Learn LIVE Give
Our Hospitality Team maintains our church kitchen and organizes numerous potlucks, luncheons, special events, and other church-related social gatherings. Some of the regular events they have put together are the 5th Sunday potlucks, Feb. “Soup”er Bowl, Easter Sunrise breakfast, and Christmas dinners.
HeBrews Café: We invite you to come early on Sunday mornings for coffee, refreshments, and fellowship before Sunday School from 8:30AM-9:00AM.
If you would like to volunteer with our Hospitality Team, please Email
We are currently developing new ministry groups that will provide biblical guidance, Christian support, and referral services for individuals and families experiencing special needs. Contact the church if you need more information or would like to be a part of these ministry groups.
Disability and Special Needs Ministry
• Parents’ Night Out • Accessibility Issues • Support Services
Substance Abuse Ministry
• Family Support • Seminars and Training • Support Services
We also have several events that we coordinate during the year to bring a Christian emphasis and environment to an otherwise secular activity. These events include:
Easter Eggstravaganza – A fun Easter-Egg hunting event for children and families with an interactive Gospel presentation
Father’s Day Car Show– Sunday morning on Father’s Day becomes a day when people from across the region bring their classic cars to the church grounds and our worship service is held outdoors.
Church Softball Team – During the summer, church softball games are held at Dunkirk District Park and Hallowing Point Park.
Fall Festival– The weekend before Halloween, we host a Fall Festival for the community where we place a Gospel emphasis in the celebration and avoid the devils, ghosts and witches.
We provide a variety of ministry groups that help to foster Christian relationships and encourage individuals to apply biblical teachings to their lives. Our ongoing ministry groups and their regular activities are listed below:
• Sunday School & Children’s Church • Vacation Bible School (summer)
• Family Events • AWANA Clubs • Mission Trips
• Youth Group: Wednesdays @ 7PM • Mission Trips • Retreats • Bible Studies • Missions • Fun Events
• Fellowship • Bible Studies • Missions • Fun Events
Men's Ministry Email
• Men’s Prayer Breakfasts: 3rd Saturday of the of the month 8AM-9AM
• Fellowship • Bible Studies • Service Projects • Retreats
Women's Ministry Email
• Women on Mission meets monthly, check church calendar for day and time
• Bible Studies • Service Projects • Retreats • Facebook Connections
Inspiration's (Senior) Ministry Email
• Monthly Fellowship & Lunch: 1st Thursday of the month at 10:30AM
• Luncheons • Day trips • Community Outreach • Bible Studies • Events
Throughout the year, we offer special studies, retreats, seminars that enable individuals to apply biblical principles to specific life areas.
Work as Worship Retreat (February)
Parenting Study: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family (February – May)