GUIDELINES FOR RETURNING TO CHURCH WORSHIP
Worship services will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook Live and on the church website. We are gradually returning to our regular services at the church building. Our goal is to have everyone attending church on June 28th. We will move slowly through this process to protect everyone. If you are comfortable attending church, please do so with the following guidelines.
- Everyone MUST enter by way of the front doors of the church building. All other doors will be locked. Sanctuary seating has been arranged to provide at least seven feet of spacing between individuals and family groups.
- Facemasks will be required for all worship attendees, with exceptions for speakers and worship-leading singers. While seated they also will wear masks.
- Contactless temperature checkswill be done on each individual entering the church building. Individuals with a temperature of 99 degrees and above will be asked to go home. (Please remain at home if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.)
- Sanitation Stations will be available with hand sanitizers and disinfectants. Although we will try to make the church facility as “contactless” as possible, please be aware that our bathroom fixtures are not motion-operated.
- Ushers and Greeters, now called Shepherds of the Flock, will be available to assist with parking, opening doors, greeting, and seating. Everyone in this group is required to wear facemasks and plastic gloves. Vehicles will be parked with one empty space between each vehicle.
- Each worship attendee will need to check-in at the Welcome Desk . We will be keeping a log of worship attendance in the event of a positive COVID-19 case.
- No offering plates or communion plates will be passed during the services. Tithes and offerings will be collected at the Welcome Desk. Communion elements will be distributed prior to the service as individuals enter the sanctuary.
Should the Sanctuary become overcrowded, the Fellowship Hall and other class rooms will be made available for overflow attendance. To avoid over-crowding in the bathrooms, a Shepherd will monitor the flow in the bathrooms. Only two people at a time in each bathroom.
We will not be providing nursery, pre-school, or Children’s Church during our Sunday morning worship services for the foreseeable future.